A.Vogel bioSnacky Greenhouse
Turn your kitchen into a greenhouse! Discover how quick and easy it is to cultivate your own fresh and crunchy shoots and sprouts using an Original BioSnacky Sprouter and BioSnacky Seeds from organically controlled crops. Have fun watching the shoots grow in the comfort of your own kitchen. You can harvest them in a matter of days. Sprouts and shoots are the perfect accompaniment to a well-balanced diet at any time of the year and are a great source of vitamins and minerals. What better way to look after your health and at the same time protect the environment and its natural resources!
- Easy to use
- Simple to clean
- Scratch and shock-resistant
- Eco-friendly acrylic glass (specially recommended for foodstuffs)
- Contains no cadmium or formaldehyde
- Optimum light exposure and air circulation due to the transparent round seed trays with ventilation slits
- Dishwasher-safe to a temperature of approx, 85 degrees
The modest little bioSnacky seeds quickly grow into fresh shoots and sprouts that provide both food and vitality, as well as tasting delicious. This natural nourishment is in its original unchanged form. BioSnacky shoots and sprouts contain unique concentrations of valuable enzymes, proteins, mineral substances, trace elements and natural vitamins.
They also contain excellent fibre materials that are beneficial to the intestines and regulate the digestive process. These seedlings are a welcome addition to a variety of dishes and a delight to the eye, as well as the palate.
Use your shoots and sprouts on bread, toss them into crunchy salads. Or fry them gently in olive oil when preparing tasty casseroles, pancakes, omelette or rissoles; add them to soups, dips, muesli, pasta, rice, vegetables, fish and meat dishes.
Directions for Use of mini glasshouse:
The bioSnacky Glass Sprouter comprises of
1. one flat lid - This ensures a consistently damp environment and protects seedlings from dust and other harmful external influences.
2. three seed trays - Large, transparent seed trays enable you to cultivate up to three different types of seeds as the same time. Or, if you prefer, you may harvest continually by staggering the sowing of seeds.
3. unique ventilation slits - 3 ventilation slits in each seed tray and in the lid ensure that metabolic gases are completely discharged.
4. three red drainage syphons - These special drainage syphons ensure a steady flow of water through the sprouter and a constant level of moisture.
5. one water tray (base) - After seeds have been watered, all surplus water is collected in the water tray at the base of the sprouter
The entire unit ensemble measures 20.5cm in diameter and 15 cm in height.
Each seed tray is 4 cm in height.
Directions for Use of the bioSnacky Glass Sprouter:
1. one Glass Sprouting Jar
2. one twist off sieve lid with stand
Size: 9cm x 14 cm holds 650mL
Due to the unique irrigation system developed for the original bioSnacky sprouter seeds do not require soaking prior to sowing.
Rinse lid, seed trays, syphons, water tray and desired seeds thoroughly under cold running water.
Place the required amount of seeds (Refer to the seed table below for details) on each seed tray with a tablespoon - Do not exceed the recommended amounts or the growth of you seeds will be affected.
When stacking seed trays containing seeds ensure that the red syphons are not directly on top of each other but are staggered.
Pour sufficient water into the uppermost seed tray in order to submerge the siphon cap (at least Â½ litre). You must put sufficient water into the Sprouter otherwise there will not be enough water pressure. As a result of the way the bioSnacky Original Sprouter has been designed, each seed tray will automatically be watered one after the other. Any surplus water will be collected in the water tray. Empty the water tray as soon as the water has drained through the Sprouter. This surplus water is ideal for use on indoor plants.
Place your closed Original Sprouter in a well lit spot not in direct sunlight at room temperature (18-22 degrees Celsius).
All surplus water must drain through the Sprouter and be disposed of, otherwise you risk suffocating the seeds in stagnant water.
A small amount of water (1-2 tablespoons) will automatically remain in each seed tray. This provides the seeds with the ideal amount of water to germinate and grow.
Your live shoots and sprouts are ready for harvesting within 2-5 days; herbage plants - like Alfalfa - will be ready in 6-8 days (Refer to the seed table below for details).
After harvesting, clean your Mini Sprouter thoroughly with a mixture of water and vinegar and allow to dry naturally. The seed trays, water tray and lid are dishwasher safe - top shelf only (up to 85 degrees Celsius). (Not the syphons)
Glass germinator: glass germinator, 1 packet of seeds
Mini greenhouse: 1 germinator, 3 cultivation trays, 3 drainage siphons, 1 water tray, 1 free sample of bio-snacky seeds. It is very easy-to-use, dishwasher safe, UV and scratch resistant.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other My Home Pantry users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.