Naturopath Sarah Bullock created My Home Pantry out of her passion and love for healthy, wholesome, nutritious food as well as a desire to empower and support people to achieve optimal health. Sarah has over fifteen years experience in the health food industry and in this time has observed many confusing, misleading and contradictory “health” messages. Sarah felt there was a need to develop a “one stop shop” where you can confidently buy all your basic pantry staples free of any harmful or misleading ingredients that can often be hiding in so called “health” and “natural” products.
Here at My Home Pantry all the hard work has been done for you! Every product being offered has meticulously undergone assessment via strict criteria. Shop confidently with the reassurance you are purchasing the best products possible.
My Home Pantry’s Nutritional Guidelines:
- Nutrient Dense
- Supportive of Optimal Health
- Free of Preservatives and Additives
- Ethically Sourced
- Organic / BioDynamic if available
- No Artificial Sweeteners, High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) or Agave Syrup
- No Trans-Fatty Acids (hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils)
- No Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- No Canola, Soybean, Cottonseed, Corn, Safflower, Sunflower, Flaxseed or Synthetic oils
- No Carrageenan or vegetable gums
- No Soy, except for properly fermented forms
- Australian if available
My Home Pantry is a place of integrity, ethics and wellbeing.
A note from Sarah:
“Welcome to My Home Pantry! I’m delighted to have you here. I am a passionate foodie who cares about what’s in my food and where it has come from. Healthy pantry staples are our gateway to creating delicious culinary delights to nourish and fuel our bodies. My Home Pantry is a work in progress, always willing to change and develop as new products and research come to light. I want to create a place that embraces your needs and wants so I sincerely encourage you to contact me with any other product choices you may require. I will endeavour to source the healthiest options available." Be Well, Sarah xx