OKOBall ECO Laundry Wash Ball 1500 washes
The Öko-Ball maintains the PH spectrum of water at the same level of ordinary chemical detergents by utilizing negative ions which weakens the dirty surfaces and fabric adhesion so dirt can be removed easily from clothing.
- The Öko-Ball consists of four main natural ceramics contained in a round ball made of nontoxic material
- The Öko-Ball is an economical way to save money on detergent, save the environment through lower usage of water, and can be used for individuals who are sensitive to dyes and other unnatural chemicals found in most detergent
- Öko-Ball does not contain any detergent; there is no remaining chemical detergent residue on the clothes and fibers.
- It does not cause any skin irritations for those who have allergies or individuals sensitive to dyes and other detergents.
- The Öko-Ball has an antibiotic agent which eliminates mold, chlorine, and other washing additives.
- Powerful Catalytic Action-No need to add chemical detergent
- Antimicrobial Action, Sterilization
- Removal of Residual Chorine
- Improves Water Quality
- Does not require fabric softener
- Cleans the interior of the washing machine.
Place of Origin: Made in Korea
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other My Home Pantry users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.