Ceres Organics Eggless Omelette Mix 250g
Cook me some eggless omelette!! We think everyone should be able to enjoy the magnificence of omelettes. With this mix in the pantry you’ll always have a quick, easy meal on hand. Note, it actually smells like eggs when you mix it – it’s just the black salt, not black magic or anything weird.
You’ll need: Just water! So eggonomical.
Plus any veges you’d like to add e.g. capsicum, red onion, spinach, mushrooms, courgette.
How to (1 large omelette):
1. Combine 1/3 cup omelette mix with 1/3 cup cold water – whisk well
to avoid lumps.
2. Sautee up to 1/2 cup chopped veges in a non-stick pan.
3. Pour omelette mixture over the veges and put a lid on the pan to
help it cook through leave for 3-4 mins.
4. Flip omelette and cook other side for 3-4 mins.
5. Flop onto a plate and enjoy. And don’t worry, we all end up with
scrambled “eggs” from time to time!
Alternatively, you can just cook it like a pancake and then load it up with fillings like a taco.
Ingredients: Chickpea Flour*, Potato Starch*, Black Himalayan Salt, Turmeric*, Natural Sea Salt, Cream of Tartar, Baking Soda (*Certified Organic)
Place of Origin: Made in New Zealand from local & imported ingredients
Allergen disclaimer: This product meets the requirements under the Crossed Grain Logo for limits of gluten less than 20ppm.
We Also Recommend
** Ceres Organics Ashwagandha Powder 100g
** Lotus Brewer's Yeast 500g