Abode Natural Wool Wash Eucalyptus 2L
One of our most popular products, the Abode Woolwash was formulated and pH adjusted to effectively clean woollens and delicates. Derived from plant and mineral based ingredients it is free from nasty chemicals such as phosphates, zeolites and harsh surfactants such as the sulphates and coco betaines. Biodegradable and grey water safe, the ultra concentrated formulation only requires a small amount making it a great buy for the health conscious buyer. Contains Australian sourced Blue Mallee Eucalyptus essential oil to freshen woollens and delicates.
Machine Type: suitable for front and top loaders
Water temperature: suitable for hot and cold water
Ingredients You Can Trust! water, alkylpolyglucosides (derived from corn, wheat and coconut), xanthan gum (food grade), sodium gluconate, citric acid (food grade), glycine extracts (protein) and Australian grown pure Blue Mallee eucalyptus essential oil.
Front Loaders: normal load: 1/4 cap / heavy load: 1/2 cap
Top Loaders: normal load: 1/2 cap / heavy load: 1 cap
Handwash or soaking: 1/2 cap per 5 litres of warm water
How We Differ to Other Brands:
- Free from zeolites, phosphates, palm oil, petrochemicals, optical brighteners, chlorine and NO SALT!
- Made from food grade ingredients (where available) and NOT industrial grade ingredients that are typically contaminated with heavy metals
- Formulated by a naturopath from the ground up taking into consideration the health of your family
- Grey water and septic tank safe
- Biodegradable and pH neutral
- Australian made and owned
- Recommended by Building Biologists
water, alkylpolyglucosides (derived from corn, wheat and coconut), xanthan gum (food grade), sodium gluconate, citric acid (food grade), glycine extracts (protein) and Australian grown pure Blue Mallee eucalyptus essential oil.
We Also Recommend
True Free Range Pasture Eggs TRAY (30 eggs)
Schulz Organic Full Cream Milk 2L
SMALL Fruit & Veg box
TVM Bacon Nitrate Free 500g
TVM Beef Mince 1kg