Cherry Tree Organic Chicken Bone Broth 1L
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 100% certified organic.
- Entirely traceable from farmer to consumer.
- No harmful substances/chemicals are used at any point of production.
- The broths are made from bones from Inglewood Farms and Richmond Range Meats , both of which have met the strict approved supplier programme.
- Glass jars ensure 100% recyclable packaging.
- Cherry Tree is highly gelatinous in comparison to other broths on the shelf. The presence of gelatin in the broth is internal to the nutritional benefits of the product.
- Cherry Tree is rich and honest in flavour, with no added salts or preservatives.
- Cherry Tree is clear and not cloudy, which is evidence of a long gentle cooking process.
- Cherry Tree is pure in ingredients, of just organic bones, organic onions and filtered water. The purity of ingredients is very appealing to people on many different elimination diets.
- Low in fat.
- Available in chicken or beef
- Requires refridgeration
Place of Origin: Australia