LACTEEZE Infant Drops - 15ml
Lacteeze Drops are recommended for people who suffer from:
- Lactose intolerance
- Lactose malabsorption
- Inability to digest lactose in dairy
- Gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy.
Lacteeze Drops contain a form of Tilactase which is derived from yeast. This type of lactase enzyme has been used for many years to hydrolyse the lactose in milk to make lactose-free products. Once Lacteeze is added to milk (or any other liquid dairy product) a conversion process takes place where the lactose is broken down into simple glucose and galactose milk sugars which can be more easily digested.
A common use of Lacteeze Drops is to reduce the lactose content of baby’s feeds. Clinical trials have shown significant improvement in the symptoms of babies with colic associated with lactose intolerance after pre-treating their feeds with lactase enzyme drops. Lacteeze Drops are suitable for breast and bottle feeding. Click here for more information on colic associated with lactose intolerance.
Lacteeze Drops can also be used to convert the lactose in milk, flavoured milk, cream, infant formula and breastmilk. By making your own lactose-free milk with Lacteeze you can decide how much lactose you want to convert. The more drops you add or the longer you leave the mixture before consumption, the more lactose is converted and the sweeter the final product is. It is also cheaper to convert your own milk with Lacteeze than to buy store-bought lactose-free products.
Lacteeze Drops should not be taken orally as the pH of the drops will render them less effective as they travel through the stomach.
Benefits of Lacteeze Drops:
- Reduces symptoms of colic associated with lactose intolerance.
- Enables mothers to continue breast feeding even when baby is lactose intolerant.
- Can be used to make your own lactose-free products.
- Can be used in cooking or frozen once the conversion process has taken place.
- Lacteeze is all natural, contains no drugs and nothing is absorbed by the body.
- Lacteeze is safe for newborns.
- Lacteeze is safe during pregnancy.
Size - 15ml
Origin - Australia
We Also Recommend
Schulz Organic Full Cream Milk 2L*Refrigerated item
True Free Range Pasture Eggs TRAY (30 eggs)For Geelong local delivery only Can't be posted
True Organic Salted Butter 250g*Refrigerated item
TVM Bacon Nitrate Free 500gOrder by 5pm WEDS *Refrigerated item