Green Nutrition Organic Green Vitamin C Powder 100g
Organic Green Vitamin C Powder
Each 3g serve delivers 600mg of natural Vitamin C
- High-potency superfood rich in natural Vitamin C comes in
Pure Powder and Pure Vegan Capsules
- All Vitamin C rich superfood ingredients are Certified Organically Grown by independent certifier ACO Certified Organic (Cert No: 10918)
- Pure powder blends easily in water and tastes great!
- NO added synthetic Ascorbic Acid
- NO added Sugars, NO added Sweeteners, NO artificial colour or flavours
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Different to synthetic vitamin C which contain highly processed, isolated ascorbates,
Pure Plant-Source ORGANICGreenVITAMIN C is a blend of pure, certified organically grown Sea Buckthorn, Acerola, Baobab and Camu Camu all rich in natural vitamin C and synergistic nutrients.
This high-potency blend of organic superfoods provides 600mg of natural Vitamin C in every 3g serve.
Natural Vitamin C is best …
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient critical in many metabolic processes including collagen synthesis to build strong connective tissue, carnitine synthesis for fatty acid metabolism, neurotransmitter function and immune system function.
Although some claim synthetic Vitamin C is chemically identical to that found in plants, the production process of synthetic Vitamin C is very different to the way plants make it.
Synthetically produced Vitamin C is processed from corn starch with the use of hydrochloric acid, heat, enzymes, acetone to produce ascorbic acid, whereas ORGANICGreenVITAMIN C is a unique blend of wholefoods naturally-rich in vitamin C that also contain a broad-spectrum of naturally-occurring synergistic nutrients vital for the optimum uptake & utilisation of Vitamin C in the human body.
Pure Plant-Source ORGANICGreenVITAMIN C is imported and packed under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) license in Australia and contains NO animal products, NO gluten, NOdairy, NO GMO, NO herbicides, NO pesticides, NO heavy metals, NO contaminants, NOTSE/BSE contamination, NO environmental pollutants, NO plastic, NO BPA.
What are its health benefits
While Vitamin C is important for fighting colds and flu, this essential nutrient does so much more - the benefits are numerous.
Yes it really does help you fight off the sniffles or a cough. Keep you and your family topped up with natural Vitamin C to reduce the likelihood of catching anything, or reduce the severity if you are already ill.
Help regulate blood sugar
Avoid the highs and lows that come with a poor diet to keep your blood sugar levels steady. Natural Vitamin C can help support this, so you don’t find yourself reaching for a biscuit or chocolate bar every day at 3pm.
Help with weight loss
Whether you want to drop kilos or improve strength, natural Vitamin C can help. Being deficient in Vitamin C can make it very difficult to lose weight and reach a healthy BMI.
A potent antioxidant
Natural Vitamin C can help reduce damage to the body from things like pollution and cigarette smoke. It can even help reduce the signs of ageing.
Helps reduce effects of stress
Everyday stress can reduce your body’s stores of Vitamin C, so it’s a good idea to ensure you have an adequate intake. For busy people stress comes with the job, so ensure you are looking after yourself as well as the family.
The good news is that it’s hard to overdo it with natural Vitamin C – anything your body doesn’t need is expelled in your urine because Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin.
History shows us that humans lost the ability to synthesize Vitamin C millions of years ago, so it has to come through our diet. 17th Century trans-oceanic sailors on a diet of meat and biscuits suffered and died from scurvy (Vitamin C deficiency) until it was discovered simply adding fruit and vegetables to the mariner’s diet solved the problem. Scurvy is now making a comeback in some parts of the developed world where basic nutrition has been neglected.
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient critical in many metabolic processes including collagen synthesis to build strong connective tissue, carnitine synthesis for fatty acid metabolism, neurotransmitter function and immune system function.(1)
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can strengthen the body's natural defences. Antioxidants clean up free radical molecules generated by pollution and help prevent oxidative stress that has been linked to chronic disease.(2)
- Vitamin C helps white blood cells function better to help protect the body against infections by encouraging the production of white blood cells and preventing damage to them from harmful molecules.(3)These are just some of the health benefits of getting enough natural Vitamin C in your diet, whether it’s from the fresh foods you eat or a natural superfood supplement like ORGANICGreenVITAMIN C
- Ingredients: Certified Organic Sea Buckthorn (48%), Certified Organic Acerola (45%), Certified Organic Boabab (3%), Certified Organic Camu Camu (2%), Silica (2%)
Packed in Australia.
We Also Recommend
Schulz Organic Full Cream Milk 2L*Refrigerated item
True Free Range Pasture Eggs TRAY (30 eggs)For Geelong local delivery only Can't be posted
True Organic Salted Butter 250g*Refrigerated item
TVM Bacon Nitrate Free 500gOrder by 5pm WEDS fortnightly *Refer to order dates