Lavender oil is a pharmaceutical grade oil, which can help calm, soothe and relax the body and mind.
- Is traditionally used in aromatherapy to relieve nervous tension and sleeplessness
- May contribute to improved sleep quality and provide a more restful sleep
- Can be particularly useful at time of heightened stress to balance emotions
- Provides temporarily relief to headaches
- Helps to relieve symptoms of eczema
- Provides relief to tick, wasp and insect bites
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered, pure oil
- Can be applied directly to the body or used in a vaporiser
- Distilled from Lavandula angustifolia flowering herb tops
Directions of Use:
- Adults Only: To help relieve nervous tension, insomnia and give temporary relief of headaches - Massage: Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL vegetable oil and massage into temples, forehead, back of neck, shoulders or full body. Vaporisation: Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to water in an oil burner. Bath: Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to bath water.
- For the relief of symptoms of eczema: Dilute 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL carrier oil.
- For relief from tick, wasp and insect bites: Dab undiluted onto affected area.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use
Ingredients: Lavender Oil 1 mL/mL
Place of Origin: Australia