This cooling and refreshing essential oil has a fresh, sharp and powerfully penetrating menthol and herbaceous scent. It is used:
- For the temporary relief of headaches
- In herbal medicine, to help relieve digestive disturbances including nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, and flatulence
- In herbal medicine to help relieve cough and cold symptoms
- In herbal medicine as a supportive therapy to help relieve mild rheumatic complaints, muscle and joint pain
- 100% natural. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing unaltered, pure oils
- Steam distilled from the leaves and flowering tops of Peppermint herb Mentha x piperita
Direction of USE:
- For the temporary relief of headaches - Add 20 drops (1mL) to 10mL carrier oil and massage forehead, temples.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances including nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, and flatulence. Internal dose - Add 1 - 4 drops in 50mL of water or on cube of sugar and ingest three times daily
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve cough and cold symptoms - Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to hot water and inhale.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as supportive therapy to help relieve muscle pain, joint pain & mild rheumatic complaints - Add 10 drops to 10 mL carrier oil and massage affected area
CAUTION: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.