Thursday Plantation Rosemary Oil 13ml
This sharp and herbaceous smelling essential oil is great to stimulate memory, support mental clarity and relieve general fatigue. It can also be used to relieve headaches and rheumatic complaints, as well as improving scalp health.
The oil is used:
- To support mood, memory, concentration and mental alertness.
- To relieve stress and improve relaxation and contentment
- In traditional aromatherapy to help relieve headaches
- In traditional aromatherapy to help control dandruff and support healthy hair growth
- In traditional aromatherapy as a tonic to help relieve fatigue
- As an adjuvant for the relief of mild rheumatic complaints and to support healthy circulation
- 100% natural. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing unaltered pure oil
- Steam distilled from the flowering tops of the rosemary herb, Rosmarinus officinalis
Directions for Use :
- To support mood, memory, concentration, mental alertness, general debility and fatigue – Add 6 drops to water in an oil burner.
- For rheumatic conditions and to support circulation: Add 6-10% essential oil to vegetable or carrier oil and massage affected area.
- For use in shampoos to help control dandruff and support healthy hair growth - Add 6-18 drops to 100ml of shampoo.
Cautions: Always read the label. Use only as directed. For external use only. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children . Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use
Ingredients: Rosemary Oil 1mL/mL
Place of Origin:Rosemary Oil 1mL/mL
We Also Recommend
Schulz Organic Full Cream Milk 2L*Refrigerated item
Organic Seasonal Fruit & Veg boxOrder by MIDDAY Fri
True Organic Salted Butter 250g*Refrigerated item