We hope that you enjoy all the products you purchase from My Home Pantry. However if you are unsatisfied we will happily exchange most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Please note all freight charges involved with returning the product will be at your cost.
We endeavour to provide you with the highest quality goods available. If you find that your goods were damaged in transit, missing or received an incorrect item please contact us within 24 hours of you receiving the goods so we can assess the situation. If warranted, we will provide you with a refund up to the purchased price of the damaged goods. We may organise for the return of goods before the refund is approved.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
My Home Pantry will pay for the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), however if the return is due to your own error then the return freight charges will be at your expense.
If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we will refund you the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
If under any circumstances My Home Pantry is unable to fulfil your order we will contact you ASAP. This is usually due to out of stock or discontinued items. We will give you an estimated time we expect to have the items back in stock at which time you have the following options:
- allow us to hold your order until all items are back in stock, at which time we will be in contact to let you know and to give you an estimated delivery day
- have your order sent excluding the out of stock products as well as receiving a refund for the amount of the products no longer being sent
- cancel your order completely for a full refund, excluding any bank charges or fees that were incurred in the transactions, unless it is compeletely My Home Pantry's fault then the refund will be in full.
Should a product be missing from your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order. Please include the following in your email:
- your order number
- product name/SKU of missing items
- quantity missing
We will investigate the error and get back to you with our findings and subsequent solution.
Purchase & Shipping Terms:
Your order signifies your agreement to be bound by these Purchase & Shipping Terms, which constitute the agreement between My Home Pantry and you
- The item/items must be returned within 15 days of receipt. No returns or exchanges can be given after 15 days.
- The product (s) must be new, i.e. unused, unwashed, undamaged, unsoiled, and in their original packaging and/or tags attached.
- Email us at email@example.com with your name, order number, product name, and reason for return and request for replacement, exchange or credit. My Home Pantry will then give you written authorisation to return your package.
- All freight costs for returns and deliveries of exchanges (excluding faulty goods) will be at the customer's expense. My Home Pantry can not be held responsible for any products lost/damaged in transit.
- Damaged/faulty items: My Home Pantry packages your items with care, so the occurrence of transit damage or faulty items is very rare, but should it occur please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours and we will minimise any inconvenience and organise a replacement.