Hello and welcome to My Home Pantry's subscription service!
What is our subscription service?
Well it is MHP making life easier! Set up your recurring order weekly, fortnightly or monthly with the products your family need (and want) on a regular basis and abracadabra, it will appear at your doorstep each Tuesday/Wednesday depending on your location.
How to set up a subscription -
- add all of the products you want as part of your subscription to your cart
- select the frequency of the subscription you want from here and add it to your cart along with your subscription order
- once at the checkout PLEASE select BANK DEPOSIT as your payment method. You will need to actively choose bank deposit which is below the credit card payment options. (We keep our prices as low as we can so don't include bank fees in our margins. We really appreciate it if you would support us and choose bank deposit TIA)
- your subscription will automatically be activated for the next delivery cycle and continue at the frequency you have selected
- your subscription will then automatically be placed for you every Wednesday before your expected delivery. Please make payment via bank deposit from the invoice sent to your inbox.
How do you change your subscription?
If you want to skip a week, cancel or make a change to your subscription you simply email us at email@example.com with the subject; SUBSCRIPTION CHANGES and let us know what you would like to change.
The cut off time for any changes including cancelations to your subscription is Tuesday the week before your next scheduled delivery.
What if I want to order a few other goodies as a once off?
If you want to add other items to your upcoming subscription delivery simply place another order and use the code addon to make the additional orders delivery FREE.
Any add on orders containing FRESH items must be placed by our fresh food order deadline of MIDDAY FRIDAY. (With the exception of Tarna Valley grass fed meat which needs to be placed by 5pm Wednesday the week before the next delivery). Read more about our order deadline here.