Abode Natural Floor Cleaner Lavender & Eucalyptus 4L
A high performance concentrated non-citrus floor and bin cleaner that effectively cuts through grease and grime without the nasty fumes. This is important when it comes to families with young children as their breathing zone is close to the floor. Free from toxic chemicals like bleach, ammonia and d-limonene, it is suitable for non timber floors and plastic bins. Best of all, it doesn't leave streaks typically caused by other products.
Ingredients You Can Trust! water, soda ash, sodium citrate (food grade), alkylpolyglucosides (derived from corn, wheat and coconut) and pure lavender essential oil.
Floors: alittle goes along way! Pour one cap full (60ml) into a 4 litre bucket of warm to hot water. Mix well and use with a mop as usual.
Plastic bins: pour one cap full (60mls) into an empty bin to which you have added a few litres of warm to hot water (4 litres or so). Allow to stand for 5 minutes. Discard water. For best resuts, dry the bin in full sun.
How We Differ to Other Brands:
- Free from ammonia, bleach and d-limonene
- Microfibre cloth compatible
- Made from food grade ingredients (where available) and NOT industrial grade ingredients that are typically contaminated with heavy metals
- Formulated by a naturopath from the ground up taking into consideration the health of your family
- Incredibly cost effective
- Recommended by Building Biologists
Place of Origin: Australian made and owned
water, soda ash, sodium citrate (food grade), alkylpolyglucosides (derived from corn, wheat and coconut) and pure lavender essential oil.
We Also Recommend
Schulz Organic Full Cream Milk 2L*Refrigerated item
Organic Seasonal Fruit & Veg boxOrder by MIDDAY Fri
True Organic Salted Butter 250g*Refrigerated item