Cherry Tree Organic The Best of Box 10kg
Order by MIDDAY Fri *Refrigerated item
This is a selection of Cherry Tree Organics favourite, popular & unique products. You will receive a minimum of 10kgs of certified organic meat and a dozen certified organic eggs. The meat will be delivered fresh, not frozen, in vacuum sealed bags that you can then put in your freezer.
1 x whole chicken
1 x lamb loin roast
6 x Cherry Tree Organics famous beef & beetroot burgers
6 x traditional beef sausages
2 x Porterhouse steaks
2 x 500gm beef mince
6 x mini beef steaks
6 x crumbed beef schnitzels
1 x 500gm diced beef
3 x lamb steaks
2 x chicken Marylands
3 x pieces of Cherry Tree Organics nitrate free ham (substituted with x1 beef mince when unavailable)
1 x boneless pork shoulder
12 x organic eggs
1 x 500gm beef stir fry
1 x traditional roast beef roast
1 x Cherry Tree Organics family beef pie (substituted with x3 rump steaks when unavailable)
Their certified organic beef and lamb is:
- Ethically raised on their regenerative farm where they farm in harmony with nature
- 100% grass fed for their whole lives
- Slowly grown until they reach natural maturity
Their certified organic chicken is from Bendele Farm a like-minded family farm, the chicken is:
- Australian Certified Organic, which means it’s free from chemical pesticides, growth promotants, herbicides, antibiotics and genetic modifications.
- Certified free range by Free Range Egg and Poultry Australia.
- Flavoursome, plump and juicy tasting, thanks to Bendele Farm’s ethical, organic and sustainable farming practices, which focus on raising birds slowly and naturally and with care.
Their certified organic pigs are farmed at White Clover Park a like-minded family farm, the pigs are:
- Australian Certified Organic, which means it’s free of additives, water injections, hormones and antibiotics.
- Rich, sweet and juicy tasting, thanks to White Clover Park’s ethical, organic and sustainable farming practices, which focus on growing pigs slowly and naturally. This results in excellent marbling and a unique flavour that melts in your mouth.
- Hung on the bone (dry aged), further contributing to its depth of flavour.
Animal welfare and environmental sustainability are at the core of what Cherry Tree Organic Meats do.
Size - 10kg minimum.
Origin - Australia.
We Also Recommend
Schulz Organic Full Cream Milk 2L*Refrigerated item
Organic Seasonal Fruit & Veg boxOrder by MIDDAY Fri
True Organic Salted Butter 250g*Refrigerated item