The philosopy behind My Home Pantry is about giving people access to affordable, high quality and healthy food. It is not about dietary dogma.
We want to take the fear, worry and stress out of trying to change your lifestyle. You can shop with confidence, knowing that every single product you see has undergone meticulous assessment and met our strict criteria guidelines.
My Home Pantry has strict criteria for the products we stock, based on quality of ingredients and place of origin as well as nutritional profile. I question the assertions made by food producers, and look for real food and real ingredients as opposed to numbers, thickeners and synthetic products. The products I stock will vary according to seasonal crops, cost and market availability. Where ingredients are imported I look for Australian packaged products first.
All My Home Pantry products are:
- Nutrient rich
- Supportive of optimal health
- Free of preservatives and additives
- Ethically sourced
- Organic/BioDynamic if available
- No artificial sweeteners, High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) or agave syrup
- No Trans-Fatty Acids (hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils)
- No Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- No canola, soybean, cottonseed, corn, safflower, sunflower, flaxseed or synthetic oils
- No carrageenan or vegetable gums
- No soy (except properly fermented forms)
- Australian, where possible
Fresh Local Delivery (Geelong & surrounds)
For my local customers in the Geelong region, I am excited to offer fresh home delivery every Tuesday. You can order grass fed, free range meat; organic chicken; Australian seafood; dairy; true free range eggs and seasonal fruit & veg. Forget queueing at the supermarket and cooking with bland, tasteless groceries. This is food the way it should be! There's no middle man, and it comes directly from the farm to you.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions. We want to make your shopping experience as fun, easy, inspiring and educational as possible!