Wholegrain Mustard Salad Dressing
This recipe uses wholegrain mustard.
Wholegrain mustard is a healthy and flavourful condiment that has several benefits. Here are some of the benefits of wholegrain mustard:
- Rich in nutrients: Wholegrain mustard is made from mustard seeds, which are a good source of nutrients such as vitamins A and C, calcium, iron, and potassium.
- May help with digestion: Mustard seeds contain compounds that may help stimulate the production of digestive juices, which can aid in digestion.
- May have anti-inflammatory properties: Some studies suggest that mustard seeds may have anti-inflammatory properties, which could potentially help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Low in calories: Wholegrain mustard is a low-calorie condiment, which means it can add flavour to your meals without adding a lot of calories.
- Versatile: Wholegrain mustard can be used in a variety of dishes, including salad dressings, marinades, and sauces, making it a versatile ingredient to have in your pantry.
Overall, wholegrain mustard is a nutritious and delicious condiment that can add flavour and health benefits to your meals.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the wholegrain mustard, honey, and apple cider vinegar until well combined.
Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking continuously until the mixture is emulsified.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately over your favourite salad greens or store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.